Effective Date: November 16, 2020
This Privacy Notice explains how DosedDaily, Inc. (“DosedDaily” or “we”) collects, uses, shares, handles, secures, and processes information about Users of DosedDaily’s website, mobile app, and related services (collectively, “Services”). We may periodically update this Privacy Notice to ensure that it reflects DosedDaily’s current data privacy practices. The Privacy Notice posted here always will be current, and we will notify Users of any material changes to the Privacy Notice via an email to the most recent email address on record with DosedDaily. Please email email@example.com with any questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice.
DosedDaily may collect the following types of User Information:
- Mailing address;
- Email address;
- Phone number;
- Credit card number, type, expiration date, and security code;
- Graduation date;
- Career stage;
- National Provider Identifier (NPI) Number;
- Board Certifications;
- Medical or Professional License number(s);
- Date of birth;
- Institutional affiliations (i.e., employer);
- Job title;
- Responses to surveys and quizzes;
- Comments in surveys and on forms;
- Social media account information (if you choose to integrate your social media account with DosedDaily); and
- Any other information that a user chooses to provide via our Services, such as testimonials or survey answers.
We may use the User Information for the following purposes:
- Facilitating the creation of accounts and the logon process;
- Delivering customized learning experiences and educational reports to Users;
- Improving Users’ learning experience and making content recommendations;
- Providing, delivering, maintaining, understanding, and improving the Services, and developing new services;
- Processing and delivering Continuing Medical Education credits and certificates;
- Delivering Service-related content to users (such as emails that contain daily quiz questions);
- Communicating with Users about the Services;
- Communicating with Users about other products or services that may be of interest;
- Delivering relevant advertising to Users of the DosedDaily website, app, or other Service;
- Processing payments and other transactions with Users; or
- Any other purposes to which Users consent.
DosedDaily may provide third parties with the information that it has collected from or about a User under the following circumstances:
- With vendors, contractors, consultants, service providers, developers, marketing partners and platforms, business partners, and others that provide services on our behalf, such as website and mobile app development, data storage, analytics, email communications, technical support, payment processing, and website hosting;
- With corporate parents or affiliates;
- With any organization involved in granting, delivering, processing, or auditing Continuing Medical Education credits or certificates;
- To comply with legal requirements or respond to lawful court orders or other valid legal process;
- As part of a merger, partial or complete acquisition, bankruptcy, asset sale, financing, consolidation, restructuring, liquidation, or similar corporate transaction. In the event of a corporate transaction that would result in the transfer of User Information, DosedDaily would inform Users via their most recent e-mail address on record with DosedDaily and a prominent notice on doseddaily.com
- To transfer any anonymized, de-identified, or aggregated information, provided that no individual could be identified by the information
- Under any other circumstance to which the User consents after being notified.
DosedDaily takes commercially reasonable measures to protect User Information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. These include the use of encryption to protect personal information in transit, and the use of cloud storage providers that comply with industry standards.
Your California Privacy Rights
California's "Shine the Light" law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at DosedDaily, 530 Seventh Ave, M1, New York, New York, 10018."
Rights Under the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
Under certain circumstances, if you enroll in a program that we offer in conjunction with a partnering educational institution, the disclosure of certain Personal Information that you provide to us, and/or information that we may create or receive from our partnering educational institutions that pertains to you, may be protected under FERPA, if applicable. You may also have specific rights related to accessing and/or updating your Personal Information when FERPA applies. For more information related to the applicability of FERPA and your rights under it, please contact us at email@example.com.
DosedDaily’s headquarters is in the United States and, regardless of where you use our Services or otherwise provide information to us, you understand and agree that your information may be transferred to, maintained, and processed by DosedDaily and our service providers in the United States or other jurisdictions in which we or they operate. By providing personal information to the Services, you consent to this transfer. Please note that privacy laws, regulations, and standards in the jurisdictions in which your information may be maintained and processed may not be equivalent to the laws in your country of residence and such information may be subject to lawful access by U.S. or other foreign courts, law enforcement, and governmental authorities.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or our privacy practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at DosedDaily, 530 Seventh Avenue, M1, New York, NY 10018.